As a member of the Installed Building Products family, Overhead Door Co. of Burlington is a leading provider of insulation services suitable for residential and commercial projects. We are glad to provide spray foam insulation services suitable for new insulation installation, adding insulation, attic insulation and more.
Are you looking for professional spray foam insulation contractors in St. Albans or the surrounding areas of Franklin County, Vermont? Call (802) 448-4752 or reach us online!
Spray Foam Insulation in St. Albans, VT
Spray foam insulation is an expanding foam insulation. The product is applied wet and expands quickly, filling in gaps and leaving no spaces for air intrusion.
Spray foam is available in two types:
- Open-cell spray foam insulation is softer and more malleable, featuring bubbles that are not fully encapsulated. This makes open-cell foam ideal for fitting into tight spaces where traditional insulation types tend to leave too many gaps.
- Closed-cell spray foam insulation is substantially denser and a bit more rigid, lending the product a higher R-value and allowing it to double as a vapor barrier. Closed-cell is more frequently used in more robust applications, such as attics, crawl spaces and in walls.
Our teams carry decades of experience in handling, replacing and installing new spray foam insulation for Vermont homes and businesses. If you’re uncertain which product suits you need best, you can trust our team to guide you to the spray foam install that will fit your structure’s needs most effectively. We offer superior spray foam insulation products from trusted brands, including Heatlok™ Soy, Sealection Agribalance™ and COMFORT FOAM®.
Ready for expanding foam installation in your St. Albans home or business? Call Overhead Door Co. of Burlington, or contact us online!
The Benefits of Spray Foam Insulation
Why choose spray foam over alternatives? It’s true that spray foam tends to come with a slightly higher price tag when compared to fiberglass insulation or cellulose. However, the benefits of spray foam are substantial, and in most cases they more than make up for the increased cost:
- Spray foam offers the highest resistance to air intrusion and thermal transfer
- Spray foam offers substantially higher R-value per inch than fiberglass
- Also acts as an excellent noise barrier, helping to reduce noise pollution between rooms and from outside
- Environmentally friendly variations make spray foam one of the best “green” insulation options
- Boasts an exceptional life span, making the product a solid investment over time
- Improved indoor air quality
Spray Foam Insulation in St. Alban, Vermont
Overhead Door Co. of Burlington has been serving homeowners in Franklin County and St. Albans for over 70 years. Our dedication to quality services and superior products is unmatched, and we offer the same level of customer service to all of our residential and commercial clients.
Learn more about the advantages of spray foam attic insulation and structural insulation by calling (802) 448-4752 or contact us online to schedule insulation services in St. Alban!